Sketchbook Sketchbook

jealous of your awesomeness

This is brilliant. What's that crap about that you couldn't draw back in 2003? All the pics was at least decent and alot of them was awesome. I'm just stunned...

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

f*ck this game, he had 108 hp left but the last pa

rt was to unbalanced. without any weapon the repeatedly spawning fireballs crushed you from above as soon as you came close to a weapon wealding guard.
I retried twice but there's no use... just f*ck it.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Great fcucking game!

sleepless is impossible... exept for that great game.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

It was an awesome game, sad u're not finnishing it

It was an awesome game, sad u're not finnishing it

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

awesome game but the earth worm boss is impossible

Awesome graphics, animation, gameplay, replayvalue, sound/music and "story?"
sadly some enemies are unbalanced. I've tried against the earthworm boss 4times with different swords, bushidos, summons and stuff but "he" always get's me! :(

Knight Vs Knight Knight Vs Knight

good game, lost at the sword battle first but

I actually gave it another try and made it. gratz u made me hooked! Good game expessially for a first game! :D Keep it up!

OOGIDIBA responds:

glad you liked it

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

One of the best games ever - good on all spots!

It's good all over it. Graphics, gameplay, story, music, levels , replay value and more
Im gonna finnish it and replay it several times before I get bored. Only thing that could make it even better was if it had medals. Keep up the good work!
This deserves a front page + best of the day and 2nd of the week or maaybee 1st of the week too.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fun as hell but once u think your done, Tom sudden

ly transforms into a skull with full health and alot worse attacks...
Kind fun to play 2-3 times every try becuase you really want the medals... MORE MEDAL GAMES PLZ!

Naruto NG Naruto NG

Great game, add achivements and it would be Awesom

Great game, you should ask tom fulp to add medals/achivements to it. Still pretty Great. The campain mode had a decent story, there was alot of battles and you could upgrade things such as weapons and health, exept Naruto you could also play as Ichigo from Bleach and the versus was good too. I love that you used the animes music because they rock.

Red Code Red Code

Good gameplay, fysics and design. only - is boring

A great game. Nice fysics, fun gameplay, cool design the only - is if you play it for a long time it gets boring but exept that it's a great game!